Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4 - Lost 5.6 pounds

This mornings weight: 215.4

I grabbed a banana before taking "I" to dance class.  During class I was understandably hungry - all I could find was a bright red plum (wish I had a pic), but it did the trick.

For lunch I went to one of my favorite vegan restaurant chains: Whole Foods (I never said it was cheap).  I got a bowl of "Vegetarian Split Pea Soup" (with was really vegan if you read the ingredients), and a $4.50 "salad" consisting of: baby spinach, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, watermelon, red and yellow peppers, a tomato, artichoke hearts, balsamic eggplant, plain grilled tofu, roasted mushrooms, edemame, curried cauliflower, and a few little pieces of sesame seitan (what looks like beef teriyaki):


A, E, I and I went hiking for an hour and a half.  Dinner was white rice with spicy broccoli and some vegetable hot and sour soup:


No comments:

Post a Comment